Tuesday, July 27, 2010

upstate...

yummy

a view of the river in Husdon

Steven in action

We just got back from an amazing weekend in upstate New York. When I was younger my dad would often take us on day trips to the Hudson River Valley and I would continue to do so with friends when I was older when we needed to escape the hustle and bustle of NYC.
Steven and I shot a wedding for a dear friend while there and I assisted him with my own little film diptech camera. We managed to take a little day trip to the town of Husdon and browse some antique shops as well as catch a yummy lunch at Baba Louie's Wood Fire Organic Pizzaria.

1 comment:

  1. Looked like you guys had fun...you both should be well rested for your trip to New Jersey this week looking forwards to pics from there

    ReplyDelete